About Me

Note from Maria: I am a Registered Dietitian with a Master of Public Health Degree in Nutrition from UNC at Chapel Hill. I have a passion for helping people with nutrition & wellness, especially moms. Women & moms provide care for everyone else often at the expense of considering their own needs. I hope to provide good resources to you to help you make nutrition and wellness a priority.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Announcing Maria Kennnedy RD LLC - My New Practice

I am starting my own practice located within Western Wake Wellness. Check the website, we offer many great services!  http://westernwakewellness.com/.

Here is a list of some of the nutrition issues that I can help you with:

• General Healthful Nutrition & Disease Prevention
Weight Loss
Diabetes
Anemia
PCOS and Insulin Resistance
High Cholesterol
Preconception and nutrition during pregnancy
Postpartum/Breastfeeding nutrition care
Allergies and food intolerance issues including Celiac
Gastrointestinal disorders such as Crohn’s or diverticulitis /diverticulosis

My office visits consist of a nutrition assessment and a plan to help you improve your health through nutrition and healthy lifestyle choices. If this sounds like something you are interested in learning more about, please email me at mariakennedyrd@gmail.com. I accept insurance from Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, Coventry and United Health Care. Insurance benefits vary from plan to plan. Blue Cross of NC pays 75-100% of nutrition services most of the time depending on your plan.

Please let me know if I can help you!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm in a continuation of the search for proper nutrition've gotten from this site very useful information thank you

    ReplyDelete